Current Internal Vacancies
Junior Cloud Engineer (Apprenticeship)
Immediate Job Vacancy
Due to continued and rapid growth, an apprenticeship position has arisen for a Junior Cloud Engineer to join our dynamic team. Cloud1990 is part of LBS Global Ltd, a ISO9001 quality-accredited and Investor in People certified company. The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate a keen interest in Cloud technologies and have a desire to progress to a highly technical level within the Company. This is a unique opportunity to excel in a dynamic environment at the cutting-edge of the latest technologies.
Main Duties Will Include:
- Reporting to the Senior Cloud Systems Engineer and assisting with a variety of day-to-day tasks
- Learning about Amazon EC2, RDS, Route53, VPC, S3, CloudWatch and SNS
- Understanding Multi-AZ deployments, LAMP, Postgress, Linux, AWS and other technologies and platforms
- Gaining experience in deploying, installing, configuring and supporting Linux (Ubuntu, AWS)
- Undertaking formal training and self-study in the above, scripting and Web development platforms
- Highly computer literate with Linux/Microsoft platform experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well-organised with a keen eye for software development and superlative attention to detail
- Good initiative and self-motivation
- Flexible, multi-tasking and open to new challenges
- Experience in web development would be a distinct advantage
- Willing to fully immerse into this exciting role and explore all the technologies
- Ideally undertaking a physics, computing, engineering or mathematics degree level course
Candidates are invited to send their CVs to Colette Pirie, HR Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
At LBS Global, we actively seek the best candidates so that we can continue to grow and be the best ourselves. We give everyone who joins our dynamic and passionate team the opportunity to develop their careers and achieve the success they strive for. We are delighted that these efforts have been recognised through Accreditation of the Investors in People Award.
If you want to realise your potential with a forward-thinking and innovative employer that rewards hard work and ability, then we would like to hear from you.